Do you have the urge to get back and improve your fitness level?? Here are some steps to get started:
1. Set a goal: It is a decision to act that really gets you started.
2. Decide how you plan on achieving that goal
Example: I decided I wanted to be more consistent. I told myself that I was going to work out 4-5 days a week
-For you, it may be 2 or 3 days a week for the first month for 20 min each day. Start at the level you can do.
3. When will you achieve your goal by?
4. Why is this important to you? It has to be a priority for it happen, even if you don't FEEL like working out.
5. Plan it as part of your day. Make time.
Diastasis Rehab for Prenatal and Postnatal exercises
I haven't figured out how to get the image of this document up. Please check it out and use it if you ar preparing for a family, are pregnant now, and if you've have children already. Results with this are real!